Waste Drum Disposal
ERC offers turnkey waste drum disposal and recycling services. We responsibly recycle and dispose of more than 60,000 containerized waste items/drums per year.
Whether you have a single drum/tote or truckload of waste drums/totes, ERC is your solution for disposal of non-hazardous and hazardous containerized waste. We collect, transport, and process all types of solid and liquid waste - in drums, barrels, totes, pails or any other DOT-compliant waste disposal container. Our team can handle both bulk and non-bulk containers in containerized waste recycling. Let us provide a tailored residual waste drum removal, disposal and recycling solution that scales to your business.
When it comes to cost, ERC's unique position as one of the region's largest waste processors gives you a competitive advantage. With ERC, there is no middle man. Whether you need portable waste totes, tanks or 55-gallon drums processed or recycled, we have the drum disposal and recycling services you need. W don’t only provide containerized waste services but provide a variety of waste management solutions.
Our service area includes Maryland, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Delaware, Virginia and beyond. With locations in Lancaster, PA, and Baltimore, MD, we have the resources to complete residual waste drum waste disposal across states. As one of the Mid-Atlantic region's largest processors of non-hazardous bulk residual waste and containerized residual waste, ERC leads the industry in sustainability solutions. We can assist your business in reducing your environmental impact and increasing efficiency through expert consultations.
Choose ERC for Waste Drum Disposal
If you need disposal or recycling for your 55-gallon drums and totes liquid waste disposal containers, you can count on ERC. We set ourselves apart from the competition because:
- We're the processor, eliminating the middlemen equals lower pricing: At ERC, we have the facilities and resources required to complete every step of waste disposal. As a result, you won't have to pay for multiple service providers.
- You'll get turn-key service with a single call — drum pickup, compliance, transportation, disposal, drum drop-off and testing/sampling: We develop custom and comprehensive solutions that can achieve your waste disposal goals. Let us take care of every step so that you can focus on other aspects of your business.
- We handle 55-gallon drums, totes, pallets, pails and other containerized waste: Your Account Executive can also help you choose DOT-compliant and safe containers for your waste. Our versatile capabilities let us manage a variety of containerized wastes for each business.
- Our team disposes of all waste, including solvents, oils and chemical waste, per EPA regulations: We dedicate ourselves to compliance and promoting sustainability for a better world. When we provide waste solutions, we ensure that everything we do complies with local, state and federal regulations.
- We serve machine shops, manufacturers and any other businesses that need professional waste drum disposal services: Our industries served include manufacturing, construction, pharmaceutical, marine transport and oil and gas. The ERC team has experience working with a wide range of companies and sectors.
- One drum or 1,000 — no job is too small or too large: We can scale our services to fit your company's requirements, whether you need less-than-load transport or bulk removal. Our experience with companies of multiple sizes gives us the resources and skills needed to accommodate your requirements.
Count on ERC to manage your containerized waste disposal in a compliant, sustainable and efficient manner. We perform all of our services with safety/compliance, respect, integrity and customer focus.
Other Containerized Waste Disposal Services
We offer a wide selection of residual containerized waste services that can meet your disposal, recycling and removal needs. Our solutions encompass:
- Non-hazardous and hazardous waste
- Less-than-load and designated load pick-up
- Cradle-to-grave tracking
- Overpack services
- Waste-to-energy solutions
- Onsite pumping of containerized liquid wastes
- Loose packing and lab packing services
- Used replacement pails, drums, totes, overpacks and new cubic yard box kits available
You can ask our team about our capabilities and how they can serve you. We'll work together to make your company more efficient and environmentally friendly. Learn more about our containerized waste disposal services in our blog post.
Contact ERC for Comprehensive and Sustainable Containerized Waste Solutions
Companies in Maryland, Pennsylvania and beyond rely on ERC for picking up and processing their containerized residual wastes. We can work with you to improve your business' residual waste management and reduce your impact on the environment. To discover more about the ways we can enhance your containerized waste disposal, contact us online today.