Hire us for your West Virginia residual waste recycling and disposal and watch all your industrial waste management problems fade away. We are fully prepared to take on your toughest industrial waste problems. We service virtually every industry and regularly deal with all types of industrial and manufacturing waste, including:
- Paint waste: We provide complete turnkey solutions for managing paint waste and sludge. We have the experience and resources to safely and efficiently remove your waste and process it using an appropriate, compliant disposal method.
- Oil waste: Our waste oil industrial recycling services provide you with a single solution for managing waste oils and other bulk and liquid sludges. These services include residual waste collection, transportation and disposal.
- Chemical waste: Our team is fully equipped with the tools, skills, resources and equipment to handle a wide range of chemical waste. We’ll provide you with compliant services and take every step to protect the environment.
- Wastewater: ERC wastewater disposal services are the safe, compliant and efficient way to remove the wastewater generated during construction, manufacturing, drilling and other industrial processes. We provide solutions designed to meet all federal and local regulations.
- Sludge: Our hazardous and nonhazardous waste disposal services in West Virginia also cover the processing of sludge, silt and other solvent waste. We’ll provide you with fast, superior service and help you reduce overhead costs.
- Containerized waste: We process over 60,000 drums of containerized waste per year. We can add yours to the total, whether you have multiple pallets or a single tote, barrel, drum or another DOT-compliant container to dispose of.
Our West Virginia residual waste removal services cover a wide range of other areas as well. Our goal is to help simplify your processes, minimize overhead costs and manage residual waste using complaint methods. Browse the complete list to learn more about our additional services.
Responsible Waste Recycling and Disposal
We not only have procedures in place to collect and transport this waste to our facility, but we have the most sustainable waste disposal solutions. We will recycle everything that can possibly be recycled and dispose of the rest in a way that you can be sure will have minimal impact on the environment. You won’t have to worry about whether your waste disposal is in government compliance and you can tell your customers with confidence that you are being environmentally responsible with your waste.
Industrial Waste Services in West Virginia
ERC is one of the largest waste processors in the mid-Atlantic region. Our collection and waste transportation services in West Virginia help multiple area industries stay productive, remain compliant and meet sustainability goals.
We have nearly 30 years of experience providing services to manufacturers generating a variety of hazardous and nonhazardous waste materials. We dispose of and recycle many facility waste products and can help you identify areas where you can reduce or eliminate the amount that you produce.
The Construction Sector
We offer specialized services for customers working in the construction industry. These services focus on the waste produced on construction sites, including concrete, building waste, roofing materials and HVAC waste. We will provide service as often as you need them to keep your work site clear.
Our pharmaceutical waste disposal services meet the strict standards governing the industry. We have experience working to remove solid and liquid waste created during research processes, production and lab cleaning. We always maintain strict confidentiality to protect your organization.
If your business is one of the many that produces waste oil, you can trust ERC to dispose of it. We have our own fully compliant disposal site. We’ll make sure your material is handled correctly with a start-to-finish solution that makes it easy for you.
Boating produces ballast wastewater, bilge wastewater and other waste products that require compliant disposal. At ERC, we work with TWIC authorized and Coast Guard Certified customers to provide customized solutions. Our team will meet you dockside to make the process quick and easy.
Contact ERC for All Your West Virginia Industrial Waste Disposal Solutions
You will be hard-pressed to find an industrial waste disposal company with more experience, more satisfied customers and a greater commitment to sustainability than we have at ERC. If you’re looking for an efficient, complete waste disposal solution that you can be confident in, you’ve found it here.
No matter what your industry is, no matter how big your company, no matter what your budget constraints are, we want to talk to you about sustainable waste disposal. Please introduce yourself to us today by filling out and submitting our contact form or calling us at 1-833-342-5372. We’d love to talk to you now about finding the most streamlined, effective solution to your industrial waste disposal needs.
Get in Touch